I'm celebrating some milestones in my personal life, so a proper party is in place.
But, we're in the COVID times, so a modest giveaway will have to suffice 🙂
Rules are simple:
Subscribe to the mailing list and follow me on Instagram.
Give me an idea for future topic for this blog, here in comments or on Instagram.
That's it, I'll pick the winners on Tuesday the 06/09/20
So, what's included?
- esk8 deck, made out of carbon tubes with 3d printed parts, about 40" long.
- 10s3p battery (3 sausages, one in each of the tubes), made out of batteries from batteryhookup
- ESC for a single motor, from ebay. Push/roll to start and remote, integrated into the structure
- Front voltage display with charge port and BMS. This is the post crash version.
Basically, add trucks and a drive train (one motor) and you have a unique running board.
And one more thing...
If you want this washer, just let me know and it's yours.
How to participate?
- Subscribe here to the mailing list.
- Follow me on Instagram
- What topic would you like to read here in the near future? Cool project to realize? Comment here or in Instagram
- I'll pick the winners on Tuesday the 06/09/20
- Good luck
Like what you read? Find it useful? Leave a comment and let me know, thank you.
Please subscribe so you won't miss future posts.
Know someone who might enjoy this? Forward this to a friend.
Follow me on Instagram for more frequent updates
As always, you can email me with any question firstname.lastname@example.org